At 11:44 PM 9/4/2009, Robert Bruninga wrote:

>Well... DUH.... If the reason the spacecraft crashed back to
>defaults was because it was low on power, then the last thing
>you want to do is QUADRUPLE the power budget by having the
>recovery-defaults turn on double the number of receivers and
>double the number of transmitters!

Oops, yes, you live and learn.  Sometimes it's hard to guess which
scenario is going to be the most troublesome, when you first try your
hand at something new.  I'm sure future APRS satellites won't have
this problem, thanks to your experience.  And well explained too.

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com