> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
> Skype VE2DWE
> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
> WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE

Luc  those are good thoughts.  I went to a mindset of more PCSAT satellites
with the SpaceX thing...but of course the theory is just a platform to carry a
small payload.

The small transponder you mention is indeed amazing.

I wonder as well if there are some opportunities with the Japanese in terms of
their transfer vehicle (interesting to see the differences between that vehicle
and the European one).

There are massive changes coming in "how" space is done in the US.  If Falcon
1E and 9 are success...hang on to your hats.

Robert WB5MZO