> Today at 4:47 pm local Hawaii time I will work a 9 degree
> pass with a foot print extending into the state of Arizona.

And Ron showed up this evening on AO-51 as planned.

W6ZQ made at least 9 QSOs that I heard, including QSOs
with Robert NH7WN in Honolulu as I started hearing the
downlink and also with Craig KL4E in Alaska a minute or so
before I lost the downlink..  Just like last Friday evening,
tonight's AO-51 pass was a chance to work two different
Hawaiian stations on different islands - and different grids.

Ron - thanks, again, for spending part of your vacation on the
radio.  With you and Robert on the passes, it has been nice
to have these opportunities to hear activity from out there.
Robert - I owe you some other grids around Arizona, which I
can get to in time for some of these passes in the late
afternoons (Hawaii time).

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/