Hello John,

I use a dipole monobanda of wire for 40 m when the satellite is closest to my
station. When satellites moves away from my station, I use a 3-element yagi for
10, 15 and 20m. Unfortunately until now I could not work stations out of Brazil
in mode A, considered that Brazil is a country with vast territory. I think
it's possible to work stations in ssb outside of Brazil, it's just a matter of
time.

73

Piraja, PS8RF