:-D

It always amazes me that the Russians carry a rocket on the back of a
train to the launch site, then launch it on time and then land the crew
on hard ground in what seems to be a very amateur and haphazard fashion
yet it seems to work very well.

Here, if a bird farts in the wrong direction within 30 miles of Kennedy
Space Center, the whole launch is scrubbed!

Maybe we should just get the Russians to do it for us!

David