When I was at MGU (Moscow state university) in May this year I heard that
because of the controversy over the use in the Amateur band of the multiplex
system Doka on Yubileiny, they had decided not to use an amateur band on this
bird. Doka is a system used by Russian universities, originating from engineers
in Kaluga. Instead they would use the scientific/educational band at 1.7 GHz,
near the HRPT band, and installed a small dish on the roof of the high-energy
physics building for that purpose (I have stood next to it). The location
cannot see low elevations because of nearby high buildings. Therefore I don't
think Tatiana 2 has a 435 MHz beacon but i am checking with friends in Moscow.

73 de andy G0SFJ