Hi!

On Monday evening, 21 September 2009, I will give an on-air
demonstration on AO-51's 145.920/435.300 MHz transponder for
the Tri-City Amateur Radio Association of Goodyear AZ before
their monthly meeting.  I will use the pass that starts at
6.29pm MST (0129 UTC Tuesday) for the demonstration, operating
as WD9EWK.

To help make this demonstration a success, the club moved
their meeting location to a different location with a better
view of the western sky - the City of Goodyear building at
145th Avenue and Van Buren Street.  This building is south
of the I-10 freeway, west of Litchfield Road (I-10 exit 128)
in grid DM33.  After the demonstration, the club will have
its monthly meeting starting around 7.30pm.  During the
meeting, I will give a presentation related to satellite
operating and AMSAT.

If you are able to work that AO-51 pass Monday evening, please
feel free to call me and be a part of the demonstration.  Thanks
in advance, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/