Greetings!

Over the past few days I have heard a weak signal of a young voice in
the background of a couple passes.  However because of the noise and
"normal chaos" :-) during the passes I was not able to make contact or
get any specific information.

Today on the AO-27 pass at 1809 I heard the call again and after a
couple tries I was able to make contact with KP4WES.  Wes is a nine year
old who is a great operator that I believe is running handheld in Puerto
Rico.  The details are few because of the noisy conditions.

  On any of the future passes keep your ears open for a young voice in
the background - I'm sure Wes would be very happy to make a contact and
possibly receive a QSL confirming the QSO.

Thanks!

73,
Dave - K4DLG