Awesome stuff!!  I'll have to check out this library tonight.  I started
hacking at something similar but started digging into the internals of
SGP4/SDP4, then got distracted and never finished.  If you have a rotator,
it'd be a cool quick project to slap pyserial on there and control your
rotator.  It'd be pretty awesome to have a Kep to Rotator Control in about
10 lines of code :-)
Joe