When posting  to AMSAT-BB, the high lighting and underlining must have been
stripped.

Here is what I high lighted and underlined.

1. FO-29 is in the "high shade rate period" now.

2. "high shade rate" and by the rise of the internal
resistance of the deterioration of the battery and by the influence of
the temperature of the battery.

3.it is designed to turn on a transmitter automatically.
However malfunction occurred for this function in 2007.

4. The transponder has been worked without control command from control station
from summer of 2008.

5. ***From this , We decided that we make the operation schedule plan, and
manage the limit of the operative number of times in one day like last
time to keep the electricity income and expenditure untill improve the
"shade rate" which is in January, 2010.

6. The transmitter becomes OFF by UVC automatically in the eclipse.

All the best,

Mike (K9QHO)