Don't forget to work the Thursday evening passes and listen for, and work,
college club stations.  On AO-51 we'll be on the QRP transponder.  AO-7
should be in mode B that evening.  HAMSAT has been little used and is a
great bird, with some nice passes that evening.   Activity will be centered
on passes starting Thursday Oct. 1st  22:00 UTC through 05:00 UTC.  U of
Kansas (K0KU), Stanford (W6YX), UF Gators (W4DFU) and Rochester IT (K2GXT)
have already confirmed they will be on.  Other clubs have been active during
past events including U Michigan, Michigan State U, U Kentucky. U Arkansas,
Naval Academy, and others.

Please give college station priority on the QRP transponder on AO-51 that
evening and let them work everyone they can. No good deed should go
unrewarded.look for an award certificate program in the near future for
working college club stations on satellite.  We have asked the clubs to QSL
those that they work and appreciate your patience in letting the club
stations have priority for the evening.

Jay, AA4FL