Howdy!

I discovered a bug in GJTRACKER when I was using it to calculate some grid
locators for locations in the southern hemisphere.  I don't know how many
people
beside me use it for this, but I find it quite convenient ;-)  I did want to
spread the word that I have fixed the bug and it is now working properly.  The
full corrected current version is 2.0.3 and is available here:

http://bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/GJTRACKER.zip

If you have already installed GJTRACKER on your computer, all you need is to
replace the application file itself:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/GJTRACKER.exe

GL and DX!  VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8,
E51SIX)