I've also got a KEPS downcoverter, AND a K5GNA.
And I have one of those really nice 1M dish antennas from that guy in
Pennsylvania, all never used, except for the K5GNA, which was used at Field Day
on a 2M dish when AO-40 was still alive.
When I operate satellites from my apartment, I use my terrestrial 2M/70cm
antennas, and pick passes that don't go above 15* or so. They work very well,
and surprise a lot of people when I tell them what I'm using.
73, Jim  KQ6EA