Thanks to all for being patient while I operated portable from DM92ra on the
2055Z AO-27 pass and the 2255Z AO-51 pass this afternoon.

I worked 22 stations and I know there were a few others calling, but it's
hard to get a call in edgewise sometimes.

I used an Arrow with a Kenwood TH-F6A on the uplink and my trusty old IC-W2A
on the downlink.  I have the Arrow without the built-in diplexer, so that
worked out pretty well.

DM92ra is about 48 miles north of my QTH in the middle of nowhere (there's a
lot of that in WTX).

I'll QSL to all who I worked, no need to QSL me or send an SASE.   Monday's
a U.S. federal holiday (Columbus Day), so they'll go out Tuesday.

Tomorrow (11 Oct), I plan to go 35 miles south to DM90rx.  There are no
decent AO-51 passes during the window I can make it, but there are two good
passes of AO-27 and SO-50.

I'll try to make the 1827Z pass of SO-50 and the 2025Z pass of AO-27.  Those
are my AOS times.

Again, I'll QSL all who I work.

73
Glenn AA5PK