Hello Ignacio,

I am sorry to learn that LO-19 has stopped sending CW telemetry.

You might look at:  http://oscar.dcarr.org/

There DF2LV reported hearing LO-19 telemetry on Oct-23-2009 between 10:46-11:00
UTC.

Perhaps DF2LV can comment on any frequency drift issues?  I think that report
is the last report of hearing LO-19.  He appears to be a regular listener to
LO-19, according to the log at http://oscar.dcarr.org/

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for LO-19!

73,

Mark N8MH

>Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:28:24 -0300
>From: Amsat Argentina <amsa...@gmail.com>
>Subject: [amsat-bb]  LO-19 LUSAT-1 Status
>To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
>
>LUSAT-1, LO-19 stop transmiting CW tlm on 437.125 MHz probably around
>october 20.
>
>Last received report is from Oct-11, after that a I noticed a drift in
>frequency, besides doppler.
>
>We hope to re-live LUSAT to allow him to celebrate its 20 years in
>space next January 23.
>
>Welcome any reports.
>
>73, Ignacio, LU1ESY, Amsat Argentina

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]