Interesting visual program!  But, I don't see a way to offset the two antennas
in space, only in phase.  I agree that if you put two antennas in the same
plane and 180 degrees out of phase, they will nicely cancel each other out.
But if they are offset, then the linear signals will cancel, while a CP signal
will have rotated 180 degrees in passing through that offset, and will be
in-phase at the second antenna.  No?

Greg  KO6TH