i would like to thank all those that worked me on the trip to Huron, SD EN04,
sorry the grid combination EN04/14 location that was scouted did not work out,
the area was very muddy and the approaches were not favorable,
there was also a digital link that was interfering with my recorder
but i could make out all of the stations that i worked,
except the last one on the last pass at 0028z on saterday at my los,

in total 20+ stations were worked during the 2 day operating on AO-51,
the location was a park on the east side of town next to the largest pheasant
in south dakota, cards for the trip for those that i have in the log will be
mailed soon,
for those that do not have cards in about two weeks and woked me let me know,

Rodney
kc0zhf back in DN94