Hi all!

I just uploaded my satellite QSOs from early July to now to the LoTW.  A
total of 158 with a match of 10, or 6.3%.  Not very good.  I understand that
LoTW is good for DXCC and WAS, but not available to VUCC.  This could be why
many satellite ops opt not to partake in this program.  It's ashame that
VUCC was never implemented into the LoTW from the get-go.  I've asked the
ARRL about this and never received what I would call a justifiable answer
but they did say they were working on offering LoTW to a non-ARRL award late
this year or early 2010.  Just my observation.

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS