>Keith Baker KB1SF/VA3KSF wrote:
> Greetings All!

> Called the IC-9100, it sports a "satellite" button
> http://www.ab4oj.com/icom/ic9100/main.html

Looks like a nice rig ..... BUT considering the age of the hams today
maybe it is a bit small.  I have noticed over the years the rigs get
smaller and smaller.  Soon I will need a magnifing glass and a toothpick
just to push the buttons.

What happened to the impressive shacks of the 50's with all the Heath
gear.  With the new mulitband rigs and their size, your shack is reduced
to a bigger handheld that you can put away on the shelf until you need
it.....

Sounds like the XYL's are driving the design maybe .....

--
Bill Booth VE3NXK
Sundridge ON, Canada

Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html

Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.