----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan-Albert Koekemoer" <jan.koekem...@sunspace.co.za>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 8:02 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: SO-67 activation: 7/8 Nov 2009

http://sumbandilamission.blogspot.com.

> I apologise in advance if I omitted someone from the map or incorrectly
> identified others.  You are most welcome to correct my mistakes!
>
> Regards
> Jan-Albert
> ZR1JAK
>
> E-mail Disclaimer
> http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm

Hi Jan-Albert,  ZR1JAK

Look please in the following web page at the "caos" over Europe during  the
SO-67 orbit of sun 8 2009  07:59 UTC

http://www.hamradio.selfip.com/i6ibe/sumbandilasat/sumbandilasat1.mp3

No one QSO was made !

What do you think about to waste 5 watt into a single channel FM instead to
spread it into a 150 KHz bandwidth of a linear transponder ?

73" de

i8CVS Domenico