Hi Michael and Alan,

I can only repeat what Alan already said...
Work on P3-E is continuing and we are busy looking for launch
possibilities and other ways for financing it, i.e. on coat-tails of the
P5 Mars Mission.
This is our top priority at the moment and that's why you may not have
heard so much about P3-E these days.
Substantial progress was recently made on the new IHU-3 and getting IPS
working on it, the S/C operating system used on all previous P3 satellites.
The new IHU-3 is not only essential for P3-E, but also for the P5-A Mars
mission..
Due to some problems discussed here before, we had to find new people in
our own team to do the work.
We had some good articles in our past AMSAT-DL Journal, I hope
translations will find their's way into other magazines...

73s
Peter, DB2OS