Hi!

Thanks again to the SumbandilaSat/SO-67 command team for turning
the amateur transponder on so often this weekend.  I had 3 potential
passes I could work from here this morning, although two of the three
were very low (both with maximum elevation of 3 degrees).  I focused
on the one high pass, the one scheduled to start at 1635 UTC, which
had a maximum elevation of 88 degrees.  I operated from a parking
lot in central Phoenix, grid DM33xl (about 1 mile/1.6km west of the
DM33/DM43 grid boundary).

As always, it is easy to hear this satellite.  Lots of activity on
this pass from western Canada to central Mexico, and stations as
far east as Texas.  I've uploaded the audio from that pass, along
with a PDF showing the passes for today on SO-67 out here, to:

http://so67.wd9ewk.net/

This morning's recording starts at 1638 UTC, since the satellite has
been scheduled to turn on a minute or two before AOS here in central
Arizona.  We're slowly figuring this satellite out, and there were a
couple of calls on this pass that I had not heard on previous SO-67
passes.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/