After several years of activating Eagle Harbor Lighthouse (EN57) without HTs or
an Arrow antenna, we were asked by the local hams in upper Michigan why we
don't operate on the satellites anymore. We are now planning on bringing our
sat gear in August 2010 to activate at least EN57 and EN67. And if Al doesn't
have EN56 by that time, I will personally drive down to Jacobsville and
activate it.

EN66 is on our way to Eagle Harbor, but we usually pass through that region in
mid afternoon EDT on a Friday. As a result, all of our previous attempts to
activate EN66 were unsuccessful. But we will try again next year, provided
there is an FM satellite within range while we are driving through.

73,
Mike, N8MR

"Jeff Yanko" <wb3...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>5 VOTES
>EN03
>EN05
>EN07
>EN16
>EN33
>EN40
>EN49
>EN58
>EN66
>EN67
Alvaro de Leon Romo <xe...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see that I am the only one soul that need EN56 :-)