From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of w6...@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 7:00 AM
To: i8cvs
Cc: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Running Power to the Polarity Switch

I just rebuilt my rotor/antenna system here, and I am using the "spare"
2-#18 conductors in the rotor cable for each rotor as my 12 volt line to
each of the yagi's. In the house, I just run to a DPDT switch and use a
WallWart for the 12 volts. David, I think that long black wire goes to +12
volts, not negative, as I noted one wire went to the boom for the return,
suspecting he used the coax as the ground point. I may be wrong.

John