fascinating watching the installation of the dual band antenna. many thanks to
all concereed.

it prompts me to ask:

1. what wasthe location of the antenna were they using before?

2. I thought I heard that the new ARISS antenna is on the starboard side - I
assume that is relative to the direction of travel - whereas the AIS antenna is
on the earth facing side. What will be the effect of the location of the ARISS
antenna on those of us at latitudes with values above the ISS orbital
inclination (of 51.7)? ie bearing in mind the attitude and direction of the
station when at these high latitudes, will the architecture of the ISS shadow
the antenna? Or are there so many reflections it doesn't matter?

73 de andy G0SFJ