I've been thinking about adding the 1200 MHz band unit to my 910 radio.  My
dilemma is foremost that will this band be used on any of the  new satellites?
The rumor is that the 910 radio may be discontinued.  The question I have is
whether to quickly obtain the module in the event that this is also
discontinued.  I would really appreciate any thoughts on what action I should
take.  I do like ICOM products but find it difficult to get information about
this type of situation.  Thanks for any input. Jack WA1ZDV