>> ... You cannot solve the problem existing as well in Spain
shooting down
all taxi drivers that are using 2 meters for their communications ...

I'll wager that I have more (a) licensed amateurs and (b) unlicensed
abusers of ham and commercial bands here in Southern California than
you do in your immediate area. The potential for illegal use and abuse
is greater here - but (knock on wood) we have very little problems.

I feel your frustration ... but I believe it can be solved with a
methodical education campaign. I've contacted several illegal dispatch
operations personally. I am not one to simply complain to our FCC and
think my job is done. I'd rather visit and explain to someone why
their ops are illegal, what the potential fines are (they range from US
$3,000 to US$10,000 a day, plus confiscation of all equipment), and
then show them how to get legal ... sometimes even using the equipment
they already own.

My methodology has worked on "problems" as large as a large commercial
air carrier to small, mom-and-pop dispatchers. I have solved several
problems in this manner.

 >> ... The only cure is to make the LEO satellite receivers less
sensitive and use more EIRP at the ground station.........no HT's my
friend !

I think you are joking. I HOPE you are joking. One of my favorite ways
to get fellow amateurs interested in AMSAT and satellite operations is
to show them just how easy it is to work our LEO birds - with
equipment most hams already own (dual-band HT and a better antenna).
LEOs have a wonderful amateur radio public relations purpose.

I am not sure how your country's department of telecommunications
respects amateur radio. Contact them at ...

http://www.cmt.es/cmt_ptl_ext/SelectOption.do

... and see how they would like you to work on/with illegal operations.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://www.work-sat.com