From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff KB2M
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 11:44 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Icom W32a for sale + $100 donation to AMSAT

 I have a very clean, in near perfect condition IC-W32a for sale. Included
in the sale is of course, the W32a , 2 batteries, wall wart, manual and
original packing. All is perfect unused condition. I also will throw in a
copy of the programming software (and maybe the cable) I need to see if I
have two of the cables. $225.00 shipped. As an added incentive, I will
donate, in both of our names a total of $100 to AMSAT, IF the person who
buys it from me makes a satellite contact with me using the W32a bought from
me...

73 Jeff kb2m