Subject: [amsat-bb] Editing nasa.all file for SatPC32
From: Wayne Estes <w...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:09:28 -0800

I want to manually add XW-1 Keps to my nasa.all file for SatPC32.

The SatPC32 Satellites menu says the file should be in C:\Documents and
Settings\Wayne Estes\Application Data\SatPC32\Kepler

But the "Application Data" directory doesn't exist.  I searched the
entire C: drive for "nasa.all", and the file wasn't found.

Where the heck does SatPC32 12.8a put the Keps file in WinXP?

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA