On 15 Dec 2009 at 15:21, Robert Bruninga wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:21:12 -0500
From:                   Robert Bruninga <bruni...@usna.edu>
Subject:                [amsat-bb]  Other satellite?
To:                     amsat-bb@amsat.org
Send reply to:          bruni...@usna.edu

> What is the other satellite I am hearing on XW-1's freq?
> A buzzing downlink.
> Both IO-26 and PO-28 are in view.
> Are they still emitting?
>
> Bob, WB4APR

Could be the SC polar orbiting sat? He was supposed to be launch around
December 24 UTC (23 EDT)? i just remember to have read something on
the Kodiak launch site about a LEO sat but Google still return nothing.

Anyone having more details on this new sat launch will be welcome my google
search does not report anything useful yet.

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe