Hi,

YAOGAN 8 traveling faster could be due to possible initial orbit
corrections and maneuvering that includes minor correction of
injection velocity (delta V). The drag do influence even at
geo-transfer and geo-synchronous orbits.

73 de
Mani, VU2WMY
Secretary & Station-In-Charge
Upagrah Amateur Radio Club VU2URC