Hello All,

PE0SAT earlier mentioned that he could not work over the XW1 FM repeater.
I noticed the same, I couldn't either via uplink 145.825Mhz (tone 67hz).
Was there something chanced?
Was the freq. and tone (written above) correct?

73's Cor PD0RKC

Hi,

I was unable to open the uplink with my Yaesu FT-847. The PL tone was
set 67.0 Hz but unable to open the uplink channel.

During the pass I tryed the following.

- Checked Subtone.SQF file twice SatPC32 (XW-1,67.0,$3F,1)
- Checked Doppler.SQF (XW-1,435675,145825,FM,FM,NOR,0,0,Repeater-BBS)
- Restarted SatPC32
- Switched of and on the Yaesu FT-847
- Did a manual setup via menu option 12 for the tone frequentie
- Used FMN on the uplink

Nothing worked :(

There where only three or four stations active during this pass
and that makes me wonder if I was the only one with tone problems?

I did receive some BBS Packets:

BJ1SA-12>BBSTAT>UI,C,F0:
Open BJ1SA-12:0

BJ1SA-12>BBSTAT>UI,C,F0: