Hi Mike and All,

Yes I made a qso with UR5BFX at the beginning of pass
with my usual set-up, 22 elements cross yagi up and half power (50
watts)....

After that I couldn't get through the transponder even full power (120
watts)
...I didn’t understand why....the pll tone, the uplink frequency,...
everything
was ok, but....

This is really strange because the downlink signal, and also
packet burst, was into my 38 elements cross yagi antenna, with SP 7000
preamp on, 9+30 !!

...any idea ?

73 Frank
IW4DVZ