Hi Erich,

Many thanks for the reply and I must admit that not only the software is
excellent but also the support given by the yourself is excellent.

I am also glad to say that I have managed to solved point 1, 2 and 3 as
below with your help.  However, I have 2 more questions that once resolved
should help me migrate the tracking software away from WISP.

1. Is it possible that WISAT32 run a program (.bat file) before AOS and LOS
like what WISP can perform?  The main use for this is because, for
unattended operation, I need to run a batch (.bat) file to power on the
station, and then after the pass, run another batch file to power off the
station.  Of course, this can be done in WISP since I still need to run it
in parallel for the PACSATs, but I thought it would be a better idea to
move everything to WISAT32 and keep WISP solely for the PACSAT PB/PG use.

2. Can SATPC32 work with IC-PCR2500 yet?  As I do not see this model in the
list of radios listed.  Would be good if this is supported, as this is a
good radio for me to use on the APT weather satellites and for receiving
38k4 data.

Another separate question that I would like to ask is regarding dual
frequency receive.  I see that SATPC32 has already support for 2 radios.
Take for example the HO-68 satellite that has 2 simultaneous downlinks.
One is the CW telemetry/beacon which is always on and the other is perhaps
the FM transponder downlink.

It will be good if we are able to track the doppler for FM transponder
uplink & downlink on radio 1 and the CW telemetry/beacon downlink on radio
2 simultaneously.  Is this something that SATPC32/WISAT32 supports or plan
to support in the future?  I tried looking this up in the manual, but could
not find this.  Maybe perhaps I did not look far enough.

Once again, thank you Erich for the excellent software and help.  Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010 to you and your family.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC, WQ2C