From: "George Henry" <ka3...@att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:59:28
To: <apbid...@mailaps.org>; 'WCP'<w...@mchsi.com>; <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: XW-1 FM

I think that the whole problem is the sheer number of stations trying to get
into the bird at the same time...  destructive interference occurs between
all the differently-phased PL tones, and NO ONE gets in most of the time.

I would love to see how much easier it would be to use with the tone turned
off.  Either that, or leave it in linear mode all the time.........

George, KA3HSW