Hi!

Omar XE1AO is asking me for advice on the frequencies to put into
Ham Radio Deluxe for his TS-2000.  He is trying to get set up for
HO-68 (XW-1) when it is in SSB/CW.  I do not have that radio, and
do not use HRD right now.  Could someone e-mail me the information
that I can pass along to Omar for that combination of software and
radio to get him set up for the new satellite (and possibly the
other SSB/CW satellites as well)?

If you prefer, you can e-mail Omar directly.  He has an e-mail
address registered on QRZ.com that is valid.

Thanks in advance, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK (on behalf of Omar XE1AO)
http://www.wd9ewk.net/