Perhaps you didn't ask anyone personally but Amsat, ARRL, Celestrack, Heavens
Above etc ALL download them from Space
Track so, in effect, most people rely on someone else downloading their keps
and selecting the satellites that are listed.
If you go directly to Space Track for them you generate your own "favourites"
list.

You will have to fill in an application form on line and wait for the
authorisation but it is worth the trouble.
http://www.space-track.org/perl/login.pl