I plan to commission my new IC 910 H on Saturday this week.  I plan to drive
the radio with the "RigTalk" and CIV cable from a USB port. Has anyone
experienced any negative function from this data control system type??  In
setting up the SatPC32 software, the addresses that appeared by default are
"$60" (in all four boxes in the "Radio Set Screen").  Does this $60 setting
work OK??  The read me file is not very clear concerning the selection for "RTS
+ 12V", does the IC 910 H need this setting selected to work correctly??    Any
other known problems would also be most helpful.
Thanks for listening.
Louis, KD5GM
CW ;-) The Original Digital