Clint...being on a listening tour and doing the will of the people are two
different items.

I have no doubt that any elected representative you have takes your calls,
emails...etc...that is different from responding to them by actually voting
that way.

Amsat is an organization that has produced very little of value in terms of
working satellites in a long time

Robert WB5MZO  life member