Louis,

>From first hand experience, I know that DXKeeper, part of the DX Lab Suite,
works perfectly with both LoTW and eQSL for satellite contacts.

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm

There is a moderate learning curve, as with all programs, but I have found
the result worth it.

Ham Radio Deluxe has a new log book package which seems to have all the
needed data.

http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com/

I have not tested it, however, as DXKeeper covers my needs.

Alan
WA4SCA

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Louis House
Sent: 16 January, 2010 13:20
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Logging software

sssshhhhhh,
I need in for just a second, please..  Can someone tell me if there is a
logging software that keeps track of QSO data and will produce the  proper
ADI file too include the SAT Name and Propagation mode.  LoTW will not
recognize my SAT QSOs for certificate credit.   I prefer to not spend hours
editing ADI files to include this needed information will be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks, Louis, KD5GM
CW ;-) The Original Digital
 Louis, KD5GM