> In my view at least one of the BOD
> should have risen to the defense of
> the concept of life membership...
> Robert WB5MZO Life Member ARRL AMSAT

I'd rather they be spending their precious time working on AMSAT business,
getting us possible launches and making worthy contacts in industry than
spending their time having to comment on each teapot tempest from the
never-ending quibbling of the few nay-sayers and ankle-biters on here who have
nothing else to do but complain and kibitz about everything.

I hate having to spend time going through all this trash every time I check
email...

Bob