Hi all,
Just a quick query regarding UO-11's Mode-S beacon at 2401.5.

In a couple of places I have read that the Mode-S beacon is said to "transmit
continuously", while others list that beacon as "non-operational".
I have also noticed that it is listed a few times as having been
heard(telemetry only) on the "oscar.dcarr.org" site inside their database,
using Mode-S.

I am wondering if it is worthwhile to listen for this beacon (using my newly
installed BBQ-grid antenna), or is it definitely not making any noise?

73

Auke de Jong
VE6PWN
DO33go