Hi Mike,

14:32 utc on Jan 22, 2010 we copied the beacon from Sister Lakes Elementary
school in Southwest Michigan (EN62).  We had a maximum elevation of 10.5°.

My third grade students were excited to listen today to see if Compass-1
survived.  The boys and girls let out a cheer when we heard the beacon!

73

Matt, N8MS