From: ps8rf Piraja <ps...@hotmail.com>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 7:01:02 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7 DX

Hello friends,

Today in the 161.057 orbit of  the AO-7 approximately 22:51 UTC our friend
Joe, K3SZH, managed to maintain a short QSO with Francisco Ramirez, PY2OV. The
distance between the two stations was 7738 km (4833 Miles). And with absolute
certainty the QSO could be extended by a  greater good distance. I have the
recording of QSO. Soon I'll add the link to the video / audio.

73,

Pirajá, PS8RF