Hi!

I will be giving a presentation for the Mesa Community College
Amateur Radio Club (KM7CC):

http://km7cc.com/

on Saturday, 30 January, at approximately 12.30pm (1930 UTC).  The
meeting will be in the TC50 building on the southeast corner of the
Mesa Community College campus:

http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/campus_map.pdf

which is along Dobson Road between Southern Avenue and the
Superstition (US-60) freeway in Mesa AZ.  The campus, which is
also the site of an annual hamfest every December, is in grid
DM43bj.  Following the presentation, I will have a demonstration
using the AO-27 satellite just after 2.00pm (2100 UTC) outside the
TC50 building.

For the AO-27 demonstration, I will use the club's callsign KM7CC.
After the demonstration, all stations making contacts with KM7CC on
that pass will receive QSL cards for those contacts.  Hope to hear
many of you on that pass.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/