Yesterday's snowfall in SW Kansas complicated road conditions and especially
safety so I opted to hold off getting to the DM98/EM08 line until today
(Friday). I'll operate from that line during the AO27 pass that starts at about
29/1950Z. Depending on accessibiltiy, I may get to the quad grid point and add
DM99/EM09.

>From there, we'll head north to Nebraska and put out DM99/EM09 during the AO51
>pass at 2236Z and then either put out the DN90/EN00 grid line or the
>DM99/EM09/DN90/EN09 quad field point on the AO51 pass starting at 30/0014Z.

We have to focus on getting to Denver now, so time permitting, Saturday's game
plan will be to hit the DN91/EN01 line on AO27 at 30/1922Z, stop again in DN91
for the second AO27 pass at 2101Z, and then the DN80/DN81 grid line on AO51 at
30/2335.

After that, we'll be in Denver (DN70) and Cheyenne (DN71) with family for a few
days before heading south through NM and into TX.

73 for now,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC
Wekeeney, KS / EM09