> For sure there is  something wrong with HO-68 BBS!!
> 1st feb at 19:30 utc  Orbit #640. I've posted 2 messages
> and again the directory   was EMPTY!!!!!

Has anyone been able to confirm if the PACSAT style BBS has
digipeat enabled liike it is on AO-51?  This enables real-time
low-dutycycle keyboard comms within the footprint.

I cannot email the chinese operators directly to ask this
question, because our system is blocked from overseas access.

Bob, Wb4APR