Hi Allan ZS1LS

Good news!!

So HO-68 still hold messages ( at least some).

But for how long HO-68 wll hold these messages ? ?this is the main question!

I Hope other station sharing with their downloaded Dir info!

I'm still confused !!
You mention in you previous post :
> (I then switched to voice mode with PL=67 Hz, and then tried again
>and the directory came screaming down) !
do you mean the tone was on when you request the Dir??!!

The HO-68 've shut down at Orbit #653 before AOS here (kk56gp)!!
two other station from South Africa heard HO-68 on same pass as mention at
 http://oscar.dcarr.org/index.php,
 plus your BBS Posting at 18:45 UTC (tnx for photos)

Mike dk3wn confirm absent of FM/DIG mode  too.
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/48hour/msg77829.html

Most propable due to  programming error !!!

Thanks again Allan

Regards
Nader / ST2NH
/EX