_*SOLD!*_

On 2/3/2010 12:32, David - KG4ZLB wrote:
I have an M2 23CM22EZ antenna for sale, 16dbd gain, 28dB front to back.

It will take 600 watts (!), and survive 100mph winds, overall length is 63 inches which is about 5 and bit feet in old money.

And that was where the problem was; 5 and a bit feet was just too long for my available space so I ended up buying one of Bob's (W7LRD) most excellent helicals.

So its never been in the air, just gathering dust in my garage.

Looking at HRO, it seems that maybe M2 have superseded this model with the 23CM22EZA which retails for a whopping $185!

Any interest on here before I fleaBay it at the weekend!

Let me know off board; I have photographs that I can send you!

73

--
David
KG4ZLB