I too used HO-68 for the first time last night and found it incredibly difficult to hold the repeater open for any decent length of time despite having a good high pass. I question the sense in trying to run digital and voice at the same time on the same frequency (although that question is for minds much cleverer than mine(!); maybe that's where my access problems were emanating from (?).

When I did get in though, the signal was very strong so congrats to the team on that!

Thanks to W4AS and WA4NVM for providing me with my first two contacts on this satellite - I hope the SSB mode is a bit easier to work!

73

David
KG4ZLB
EL96ck